Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My thoughts about skin aging

Growing old is a natural process in human being but for me it is about aging gracefully. In my 30s I can see that my face  now is very much different while I was in my twenties. Though the aging process is not that fast but I already see some small changes that I already aged. I always see to it that I have balance meal--fruits, vegetables and drink lots of water to hydrate the skin. I can also see some spotty pigmentation and fine lines near the eyes so I use  daily moisturizer with sun protection factor. Stress is inevitable but I try as much as I can to stay away and balance life so that I will age the way I wanted it to be.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin changes as you age. You might notice wrinkles, age spots and dryness. Your skin also becomes thinner and loses fat, making it less plump and smooth. It might take longer to heal, too.http://healthixwealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete