Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love your Eyes

I personally take extra care for my eyes because for me they are my windows in seeing the real beauty of living in this world. My eyes are often used up especially on my class studies, reading, making post updates on computer, research and more. I promised to myself not to wear glasses until I reach the age of 40s. Luckily my sight is still as bright and sharp as ever. My personal regimen is to never ever wash eyes at night especially that it is already tired and stressed out for the entire day. When I feel that my eyes are watery and smoky I stop using it and take a rest instead. A good sleep can regain the eye stress level. I also eat lots of green leafy vegetables and always include it on my diet. When I travel under the sun I always wear protective sunglasses with UV protection. Love the eyes for they are one of the most important parts of our being.

No comments:

Post a Comment