Monday, August 30, 2010

FernCoffee


One of the new product that the Fern company introduced during the workshop where  I attended was this FernCofee. The coffee mix with more perks. It is not just a coffee but has vitamins and minerals that would help improve your health. Fortified with vitamins B1,B2,B6,B12,C,D3,calcium and zinc. I can personally say that this product really helps improve my health. I used to have some muscle pains particularly in my right hand starting from the fingers up to the shoulder. This is because of my daily work as an encoder in the office. I was thinking that I have a deficiency in vitamin B complex which is needed for the circulation on the muscles. For 2 weeks to a month I can see some improvement and now I seldom feel some pains anymore. This product is such a great help for my health and wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment