Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Annoying Piggies

For the past weeks I was busy at work and I often encountered women who are overweight  overly acting on the way they talk or walk. It was just annoying for me to see most fat women who are arrogant regarding their concerns in the office. I just don't know why they behaved in such manners. As I thought maybe it was their  defense mechanism to be recognized by the society. I am not the only one who observed about this behavior as I also talked about it with my friend My. Same thing according to her. She also encountered fat women who raised their voices when approaching her just to catch  attention. I just had  bad encounters with some piggy women and I think it creates an ugly impression not just on the manners but on the physical looks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment