Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Rejuvenation

The past weeks have been very stressful with lots of work demands left and right. Last Saturday I did an overtime at the office to finished all the backlogs for the month of September. I felt relieved because everything was done and my task's deadline was met. The price I received was body pains particularly at the lower back upward the shoulders. I visited my favorite spa and had the Swedish Thai whole body massage. It was over an hour of massaging and relaxing of the muscles. The oil used was peppermint in vco based oil. I had so many stressed muscles on my shoulders that was given concentration in massaging. I love the feeling after the very soothing & relaxing spa. I always timing myself when I plan to have a massage by being sure that I would just stay home the following day so I can very well relax and rejuvenate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment