Thursday, September 24, 2009

Think Green Thursday

Personal wellness is always my priority and there are many areas of the body that should be taken care of and one of them is the hair. I bought this natural calamansi hot oil during my shopping. It is a naturally based cream for the hair. I use this after cleansing then apply a handful in massaging strokes starting from the scalp up to the hair ends. Leave for 30 minutes then rinse well. It has amazing results on my hair that it becomes softer, shinier and feeling fresh on the scalp. For me naturally based products are always the best. Think Green always!

4 comments:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on wellness. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MJ..I have been reading a book called 'Green Beauty' so this is a timely post for me.

    One tiny suggestion. Some people (like me) have a hard time leaving a comment when the comments are embedded like this. If you change your blogger comments settings to 'pop up', I think you will get more comments..

    Thank you for posting to Think(ing) Green Thursday. --Michelle--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtfull post on wellness. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Mind Power

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete